Saturday, August 15, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 5 - Saturday

I don't know what my problem is. After I blogged last night, I had a little bit of Fiber One cereal, then some Planters nut bar (which was way too salty), then a banana and I was just crazy hungry. I'm ovulating so the next two weeks are going to be ridiculous in terms of hunger. I was too lazy to cut up some green peppers last night. When I'm not prepared, I eat crap.

No cardio today. I was going to do some Turbo but I was too tired when I got up this morning. I'm so full of excuses lately.

7:00 AM - Cheerios w/ skim milk

10:10 AM - turkey bacon, omelet w/ light cream cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa

12:50 PM - green peppers & avocado-chipotle hummus

1:40 PM - DiGiorno Flat Bread Melt; I had the steak & fire roasted vegetables; It wasn't that great - certainly not worth 380 calories. It only intensified my hunger and I'm really, really trying to hold it together and not eat everything in sight right now.

4:40 PM - grilled chicken breast & brown rice w/ onion, garlic & green peppers

6:25 PM - Cheerios & banana w/ skim milk

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1956
Carbs - 245 (31 fiber)
Protein - 120
Fat - 57
C/P/F Ratio - 49.6/24.3/26.1

No comments: