Thursday, August 13, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 5 - Thursday

WORKOUT C:
I did these 2 as a pair, with 45 seconds of rest at the end of the pair:
negative chin up 5x5xbodyweight
dumbbell shoulder press 5x5x20
I did these 2 as a pair, with 30 seconds of rest at the end of the pair:
dumbbell pull over 3x8x20
standing calf raise 3x8x80

6:10 AM - mandarin oranges & cottage cheese

8:50 AM - roasted chicken & green peppers

12:10 PM - turkey & bacon w/ lettuce, pepper jack cheese, onions & light mayonnaise on flat bread, chocolate chip cookie from Subway; I didn't add these to my tracker, and I did have trouble deciding whether I really wanted this meal, or just wait until I got home from my trip to eat lunch. In the end, I decided it wouldn't hurt me at all, so I went for it.

3:00 PM - apple & yogurt

6:15 PM - roasted pork loin w/ risotto & corn muffins

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

No official numbers because of lunch, but I know I was way over LOL

No comments: