Friday, August 7, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 4 - Friday

WORKOUT D:
I did these 2 as a pair, with 45 seconds of rest at the end of the pair:
deadlift 5x5x85
tricep kickback 5x5x15
I did these 2 as a pair, with 30 seconds of rest at the end of the pair:
good morning 3x8x50
Bulgarian split squat 3x8x15

No cardio today. We went to the beach again.

Apparently, I can't read a calendar. I've been telling everyone I'm starting P90X on Labor Day, Monday September 8th. But Labor Day is Monday September 7. So, I'm starting September 7, not 8.

7:20 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:00 PM - black bean brownie; Just half - my son didn't want the rest of his.

10:20 AM - chicken breast & black beans w/ avocado, sour cream & salsa

1:45 PM - omelet w/ avocado, cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa

3:20 PM - watermelon

5:40 PM - mixed vegetables & London broil

6:50 PM - green peppers & baby carrots w/ avocado-chipotle hummus

7:50 PM - This is where I lost it - half a brownie, a pumpkin carrot muffin, a 3 Musketeers bar, and a couple corn dogs. BLAH! Frickity frack! It's not a binge but I really could have done better. Oh well, I'm done worrying about it.

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

No comments: