Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 4 - Wednesday

It's Wii Wednesday and I am dragging ass. I was up rather late last night, hadn't slept well the night before, and I'm just exhausted. I got out of bed later than I would have liked, after lying there listening to the radio for hours with my eyes closed. I hardly have any energy, so I didn't Turbo. I took a more leisurely approach to exercise today, and played Wii Sports with my son. I'm such a slacker and it's bothering me, but then I tell myself that I'll be getting my ass kicked by Tony Horton and P90X in a few weeks, and begin to look as it as I'm conserving my energy.

9:30 AM - Fiber One pancakes w/ sugar-free syrup & turkey bacon

12:30 PM - black bean burgers w/ mustard on romaine lettuce wraps, green peppers w/ chipotle-avocado hummus

3:30 PM - chicken breast salad w/ tomatoes & vidalia onion vinaigrette dressing

6:45 PM - omelet w/ green peppers, onion, cheese & salsa

7:25 PM - apple & cottage cheese

7:40 PM - 3 Musketeers bar, whole wheat & sour cream chocolate chip cookie; I don't even know what to say here.

Two cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1906
Carbs - 248 (60 fiber)
Protein - 126
Fat - 60
C/P/F Ratio - 48.7/24.7/26.5

No comments: