Saturday, August 8, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 4 - Saturday

So yeah, last night after I posted my blog, I ate a pint of freaking ice cream and a stick of string cheese. I wish I knew why I struggle like this on some days and do fine on others. Sometimes I even have the cravings and don't give in. But as I said last night - I'm moving on.

No formal exercise today. I am definitely slacking in the cardio department.

8:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:20 AM - Fiber One pancake w/ sugar-free syrup

11:30 AM - omelet w/ cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa

2:00 PM - salad w/ chicken breast, black beans, romaine lettuce, tomato, salsa & sour cream

3:05 PM - black bean brownie & pumpkin carrot muffin; I'm really disappointed that I ate both, and not one or the other.

6:20 PM - spaghetti squash & shrimp

7:00 PM - green peppers & avocado-chipotle hummus

8:00 PM - apple & cottage cheese

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1886
Carbs - 209 (41 fiber)
Protein - 182
Fat - 44
C/P/F Ratio - 42.7/37.1/20.2

No comments: