Friday, August 14, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 5 - Friday

WORKOUT D:
I did these 2 as a pair, with 45 seconds of rest at the end of the pair:
deadlift 5x5x85
tricep kickback 5x5x15
I did these 2 as a pair, with 30 seconds of rest at the end of the pair:
good morning 3x8x55
Bulgarian split squat 3x8x15

After blogging last night, I munched on some cheese and pretzels and grapes. Oh, and a banana. I also got a plum out, but forgot to eat it. I should have gone to bed when I was really tired, but instead I got it into my head that I needed a netbook and went to Staples. They didn't have any in stock, which is good because I'm not crazy about impulse buys, but then I came home and stayed up late researching the stupid things.

I think next week is going to be my last week of this particular weight lifting program. I technically have 3 weeks left, but I've been having problems with my right arm, and I am fairly certain I have golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis). I would like to take a couple weeks off to rest it before I start P90X. I haven't had a week off in almost 6 months, so I think it's a wise decision. I'll do cardio and try to get more random activity, but I have to rest this arm. It's not terribly painful all the time, but there are times when I put pressure on it that I can tell there's something not right. As intense as P90X is on the arms, I don't want to get a few weeks into it and have a serious injury occur. I'd be totally screwed.

8:15 AM - plum & cottage cheese

11:15 AM - omelet w/ light cream cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa

2:00 PM - baked sweet potato chips, tilapia w/ romaine lettuce; I am so glad I thought to make 2 sweet potatoes worth of chips because my son couldn't keep his fingers off my plate. I'm even happier he actually likes them - he won't eat regular potatoes.

3:30 PM - green peppers & avocado-chipotle hummus

6:05 PM - roasted pork loin & bacon-wrapped green beans

7:25 PM - yogurt

8:30 PM - Fiber One chocolate mocha bars; I ate two. Ugh.

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1795
Carbs - 203 (41 fiber)
Protein - 137
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 43.9/29.7/26.3

No comments: