Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 9

Cardio was brutal again today, and I love it! I worked up such a sweat, and it felt really, really great!!!!

I recalculated my per meal needs, based on 5 meals a day instead of 6. I just can't get 6 meals a day in right now. Most of the time, I get sidetracked and forget to eat. So, here's what I need to start aiming for, per meal:

320-360 calories
32-37 grams of carbs
32-37 grams of protein
7-9 grams of fat

I think my math is right. I just did it quickly.

Today's food was decent, maybe a bit high on the protein side.

2.5 oz apple
4 oz top round
16 oz coffee w/ 2 tbs creamer

shanny cakes
16 oz coffee w/ 2 tbs creamer

1 low carb tortilla
1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
3 tsp garlic
1 oz onion
1 oz green pepper
1/2 cup egg mates
1 slice American cheese

6 oz ground turkey
8 oz broccoli

3 oz ground turkey
1/2 tbs light mayonnaise
2 slices double fiber wheat bread

Calories - 1541
Carbs - 98 (29 fiber)
Protein - 160
Fat - 63
Ratio - 24.5c/40.1p/35.5f



I think I messed up the shanny cakes. I made them into muffins, but I don't think I baked them long enough. They were bitter and eggy and soggy. Maybe I'll stick to making pancakes with them.

No comments: