Friday, August 3, 2007

BFL Challenge begins August 13, 2007

I am officially registered for the last round of Body For Life's 2007 Challenge. I lost 35 pounds this year doing low carb and Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. Unfortunately, I gained 10 pounds while I was going back and forth between North Carolina and New York for my summer travels. There is just enough time between now and our trip back to New York for Thanksgiving to get in a BFL Challange. I will actually be doing the BFFM nutrition program and the BFL exercise program. They are both pretty much the same, but BFL workouts are more intense, I think. I have my elliptical and my weight bench with enough weights to get me through this challenge, and maybe one more, depending on how much muscle I build. I also have resistance bands, a jump rope, and a stability ball. That's plenty for quite a while.

I don't know what my weight is right now, but last check on my MIL's scale in the middle of the day with clothing on was 165. I will weigh and take measurements on Day 1. I started the year at 191 pounds. I have pictures of myself in a full bathing suit from last August (at 195, my absolute heaviest) but I need to take some on Day 1 for the official paperwork. I need to wear something more revealing, because I want a brutally honest picture. So, I guess I'll go for the bikini shot. I doubt I will post it online until after the challenge, when I have an "after" shot to ease the pain.

The best part of this challenge is that I'm not doing it alone! I've found some other women from the Babycenter boards who are interested in doing it, as well. It's so much easier to stick to something when there's support.

Good luck to me, and all the others in this challenge!

1 comment:

amykins said...

Yay, You!!

Good luck, my friend. xo