Saturday, August 25, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 12

I am definitely changing up my exercises for my calves, beginning next week. My husband showed me how to raise the barbell holder thingy (love my vast knowledge of my equipment???!!) so I can do the standing calf raises with weights, then I'll end with a set of reverse calf raises.

Food was better, in terms of calories, but my ratio wasn't spot on. Still, I consider it an acceptable range.

1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
5 oz apple
16 oz coffee w/ 2 tbs creamer

2 slices double fiber wheat bread
4 slices Oscar Mayer smoked ham
16 oz coffee w/ 2 tbs creamer

3 slices Oscar Mayer smoked ham
1 slice double fiber wheat bread
4 oz cucumber

7 oz ground chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
8 oz broccoli
1 oz onion

4 oz ground chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
1 oz onion

Calories - 1630
Carbs - 168 (33 fiber)
Protein - 147
Fat - 54
Ratio - 38.4/33.7/27.9

No comments: