Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 2

Yesterday was decent. I hated the cardio. I don't know why. When I first bought the elliptical, I loved it, and didn't mind doing 45 minutes a day on it. But 20 minutes killed me. Maybe because it was much more intense than my longer sessions. I got a headache immediately, which really made it hard to get through the session. I feel like I hit my high point, but I'm not sure. The headache did slow me down. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Food was a bit lacking. I just wasn't really hungry, and I went to bed early, so I only got 4 meals in.

3.5 oz apple
3/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1 hard boiled egg

3/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
2 slices double fiber wheat toast

3/4 cup egg mates
2 oz onion
2 oz green pepper
1 slice American cheese
1 low carb tortilla

6 oz baked tipalia
1 tbs light mayonnaise
2 oz onion
2 cups green beans

Calories - 1073
Carbs - 119 (31 fiber)
Protein - 121
Fat - 31
Ratio - 40.7c/41.5p/17.8f

No comments: