Tuesday, January 10, 2012

60 Days until the Spartan Sprint

Two months from today is the Spartan! I am not freaking ready. It's my own fault. I haven't been vigilant, or motivated. I think I will try to kill myself for two months and then deal with the consequences when I get back from Georgia. Oh, who am I kidding. I will be lucky if I even finish the race.

My only workout today was some jump roping in the gym while I watched the 4th & 5th graders. Somehow (and it was either Rockin' Body or Turbo Jam), I hurt my IT band. And of course, I have a 5K this weekend.

Food:
apple & cottage cheese
salad w/ almonds, avocado, hard boiled egg & fat free dressing
apple
Mexican ground turkey & bulgur skillet - This was so freaking delicious, I wanted seconds and thirds. I only had firsts though.

No comments: