Tuesday, January 31, 2012

39 Days until the Spartan Sprint

Today's main workout was P90X+ Total Body Plus. I'm not going to list all the redundant exercises (which are my main "problem" with P90X workouts), but I will say I had to heavily modify all the pull up variations. For one thing, I can't do chin/pull ups anymore, not with the extra poundage. Also, since my husband is also doing this with me, he hogs the pull up bar. I have no desire to pause the dvd and get my reps in on the bar. I dislike this program so much that I don't want to prolong it. My husband hates it, I hate it. So we're not going to do it anymore. I can't stand lifting weights to a video. I don't feel like I get a good workout in. I can't focus on the exercises.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
cheeseburger on whole wheat bun, mixed vegetables & sweet potato
carrot sticks
steak & eggs w/ sauteed onions & peppers

No comments: