Monday, January 2, 2012

68 Days until the Spartan Sprint

I'm all signed up for the Frostbite 5K on January 14. I don't plan on running it - just a brisk walk. I'm hoping to be back in running shape by our April GO FAR event. I miss the adrenaline rush. Right now, it's overcome by chest tightness and panting.

I unexpectedly had to sub in the after school program (and will be subbing all week) so my only workout today was the 100 reps I wrote about yesterday. I did:

10 bodyweight squats
10 suspended rows
10 suspended chest presses
10 jackknives
20 overhead sandbag presses
40 jumping jacks

Food:
hard boiled eggs
vegetable soup, veggie salad w/ fat free dressing
Oreo truffles - When the head custodian brings you goodies, you eat them!
cream of broccoli soup
hard boiled egg

I drank too much diet pop today.

No comments: