Tuesday, January 24, 2012

46 Days until the Spartan Sprint

No workout today, but I did spend the day watching Real Steel repeatedly. I took my son to see it when it was in theaters and it was the best movie I'd seen in a long time. We both cried, and I promised we'd get it on blu-ray the day it came out. Fortunately, today was another teacher work day, so we were off and able to enjoy it. Over and over and over again. It's like The Karate Kid - you can't help but feel motivated to do great things.

So, I was motivated to put together a six-week workout plan for my Spartan prep. Training starts Saturday, which is six weeks from the race. I'm not feeling confident about participating but like all things that challenge my fitness, I will regret it if I don't do it.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
fortified French toast w/ turkey bacon
ham & cheese roll up
carrot sticks
lasagna w/ salad (no dressing)

No comments: