Friday, January 6, 2012

64 Days until the Spartan Sprint

I had a horrible, horrible food day. I won't go into the details about the donuts and the candy bars. I just won't. I did manage to pull together a respectable dinner but that's like putting a band-aid on a slit throat. Melty says I need to detox, and she's right. That bitch is always right. That's why I keep her around.

I wasn't going to do my 100 reps. The intention was to wake up and immediately do burpees but screw that. I spent 10 hours at work eating crap, came home and bought more crap. And all of this crap, it didn't come from inside my home. I went out and bought said crap. There is no junk in my house. There was cheese, but I ate all of that. There were nuts. There still are nuts but I'm afraid to have any because I'll eat the whole bag.

So, the 100 reps...I ended up doing mountain climbers. Sebastian wanted to do 100 reps, too, so he did wall push ups. I love that kid.

No comments: