Monday, February 28, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 6 - Monday

chin up 5x5 - 5 unassisted in the first set, 4 unassisted and 1 negative in the next 2 sets, 3 unassisted and 2 negatives in the last two sets
db calf raise 5x5x40 lbs
bb military press 5x5x60 lbs
reverse db calf raise 5x5x40 lbs
lat db raise 5x5x15 lbs

rear delt bb row 5x5x80 lbs
db skull crusher 5x5x20 lbs

2 activity points earned for this. I increased all the weights, except lat raises, which I increased last week. And I will say, my chin ups were quite impressive today. I am very pleased. I am an action figure!

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
fruit & yogurt smoothie w/ protein powder [8]
tater tots & coleslaw [9]
quinoa & beans w/ broccoli [9]
apple & cottage cheese [6]


I used 33 of my 35 daily points, no activity points, and I have 49 weekly points remaining. I'm just too work out and tired to eat anything else.

No comments: