Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 3 - Wednesday

No workout scheduled for today. I went into work super early. Practically everyone is sick - both full-timers were out sick and we had to have two subs come in, and I had to be there to prep breakfast for the first time. It was an insanely long day, as I had an after school function, swim lessons, then a PTA meeting. I packed my lunch box well for the day, though.

Food:
apple & cottage cheese [6]
eggs & tater tots [8]
grapes & cheese [4]
salad [13] - This is a new salad we make at the school, Sunrise Turkey or something like that. It has lettuce, tomato, carrots, celery, cheese, apple slices, mandarin orange slices, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds. Oh, and turkey breast. It's awesome! I made a balsamic dressing for it and it was so good.
plum, peanut butter & Nutella sandwich [9]

One coffee w/ skim milk [1] and several teas. I ate all of my daily points and have 43 weekly points remaining.

No comments: