Monday, February 7, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 3 - Monday

chin up 5x5 - 3 unassisted and 2 negatives in the first 3 sets, 2 unassisted and 3 negatives in the last 2 sets
db calf raise 5x5x35 lbs
reverse db calf raise 5x5x35 lbs
bb military press 5x5x55 lbs
lat db raise 5x5x12.5 lbs
rear delt bb row 5x5x70 lbs
db skull crusher 5x5x15 lbs


2 activity points for this.


Food:
banana [0]
coleslaw [4]
grapes & cottage cheese [6]
salad vegetables w/ avocado, hard boiled egg & homemade honey mustard dressing [12] - This was not the dinner I had planned. Unfortunately, my slow cooker cooks much too fast to cook rice. I will be buying a programmable slow cooker this week. I never know when I'm going to have to work late and I need my slow cooker.
warm milk w/ NesQuik [9] - I needed to get in another dairy and some points but I was absolutely not hungry.


36 ounces of water and one coffee w/ skim milk [1]. I did not have much of an appetite today. I didn't even want to work out in the morning - I preferred to wait until after my subbing job and swim lessons. I still feel sick from all the junk I ate over the weekend. I don't know why I do this to myself.  Anyway, I got in 32 of my 35 daily points, 2 activity points are going unused, and I have 49 weekly points remaining. I don't expect days like this to happen often. I'm not sure if I should carry my APs through the week or not. When I'm trying to lose, I use-them-or-lose-them, but with bulking, I really should be eating them. I don't know - we'll see how it goes.

No comments: