Monday, February 14, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 4 - Monday

chin up 5x5 - 3 unassisted and 2 negative in the first 3 sets, 2 unassisted and 3 negatives in the last 2 sets
db calf raise 5x5x35 lbs
bb military press 5x5x55 lbs
reverse db calf raise 5x5x35 lbs
lat db raise 5x5x15 lbs

rear delt bb row 5x5x70 lbs
db skull crusher 5x5x17.5 lbs


2 activity points, as usual. I didn't work out in the morning and I wasn't sure I'd even get this done in the afternoon or evening. But work was good, the weather was beautiful and I was in a good mood. I managed to increase my skull crusher and lat raise weights. 

Food:
banana & yogurt [3]
macaroni & cheese w/ peas [6]
Valentine cupcake [5]
red pepper slices & hard boiled eggs [4]
banana [0]
salad w/ tomato, avocado & homemade honey mustard dressing [9]
apple & cottage cheese [5]
toast [4]

One coffee w/ skim milk [1]. I used all my daily and activity points, and have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: