Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 4 - Tuesday

negative pull up 5x5 - These make me so sick. I hate them. My arms are too short for the grips on my pull up bar, unless I use a neutral grip, but that uses too much bicep and and not enough back. I work my biceps with my chin ups.
bb squat 5x5x120 lbs
chest dip 5x5
bb good morning 5x5x80 lbs
bb shrug 
5x5x85 lbs
stability ball jack knife 5x20

2 activity points. I increased my good morning weight.

Food:
banana & cheese omelet [5]
junk at work*
rice & beans [9]
salad w/ turkey & chipotle guacamole [9]
apple & cottage cheese [6]


One cup of coffee w/ skim milk [1]. I didn't use all my daily points, but I did manage to eek in all my GHGs.


*I'm so mad at myself. A co-worker brought in cupcakes and chocolate covered nuts and I really, really, really overate. I don't know how much I actually ate, but I think I should give up the 49 weekly points I had saved up. So for the rest of the week, I'm going to stick to my 35 dailies and activity points. Bah! I have to find a way to stop this compulsion.

No comments: