Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 3 - Thursday

db bicep curl 5x5x25 lbs
bb calf raise 5x5x120 lbs
rear delt bb row 5x5x70 lbs
lat db raise 5x5x12.5 lbs
front delt db raise 5x5x12.5 lbs
single-leg db calf raise 5x5x35 lbs 
standing (single) db tricep extension 5x5x30 lbs

2 activity points for this workout.


I originally planned to take today off (I'd already been approved and secured a sub) so I could go get my partial denture adjusted but school was canceled due to snow and crappy roads. So while I could have braved the weather with my son, I couldn't do it with his best friend, who I had agreed to take on snow days or in case of emergencies. So I won't be getting my partial adjusted. I don't think it needs it but I wanted it looked at before my 60 days was up (on Monday). I will probably just wait until the end of April when we have Spring Break and set things in motion to get my permanent denture. Anyway, since I had a lot of time to kill, I cleaned my house from top to bottom - I'm exhausted but happy! 

Food:
apple & cottage cheese [5]
baked oatmeal [6]
salad w/ avocado, salsa & olive oil [6]
coconut beans & rice w/ pork [11]
apple & cottage cheese [5]


Two coffees w/ skim milk [2] and several teas. I used all of my daily points but not my activity points, and I have 43 weekly points remaining.

No comments: