Friday, October 29, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 5 - Friday

squat 5x5x100 lbs
db push press 5x5x30 lbs
chin up 3x12 - all assisted
prone jackknife 3x12

2 activity points. The backs and sides of my knees have been sore ever since I resumed lifting on Monday, after almost a week off. I don't know if it's DOMS or what. If it's not better by Monday, it's probably not DOMS.

Food:
oatmeal & banana
baked potato w/ chili
ice cream & candy [12 pts] :(
apple & cottage cheese
eggs w/ avocado & salsa - I did have a cannibal platter (shrimp "ears" and scallop "testicles") on the menu but my husband had a bunch of crab meat left over from the other day, and I am trying to save money for Christmas so I decided not to buy anything I don't need. So I went with my old standby. I love eggs!

No water, some tea and two coffees. 7 weekly points remaining and both activity points used.

Days On Plan: 5

No comments: