Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 2 - Tuesday

I had a banana after I blogged last night. Okay, I won't lie by omission. It was two bananas. I'd been banana-less for days :(

I did not run today. I was still exhausted and needed more sleep. Hell, I still need more sleep. I had Go Far this afternoon and ran with the kids.

Food:
oatmeal & banana
meatballs [10 pts?] w/ baked potato
apple & cottage cheese
crumb-coated chicken thighs [1 pr for coating] w/ mixed vegetables
sugar free fat free pudding

40 ounces of water and two coffees. 24 weekly points remaining. Most of my fluids are going to be coming from coffee and tea. I will drink water during my workouts but I'm not going to push myself to drink more during the day. My fingers are already cold and it's not even all that cold yet. But I can definitely feel it in my fingers :(

Days Binge Free: 9

No comments: