Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 2 - Wednesday

I changed my schedule a bit, for two reasons. First, there was a 7 AM PTA meeting and I thought I'd be able to get a run in better than weight training. Two, I won't be able to run on Saturdays because my husband will be hunting. I may have to keep lifting on Tu-Th-Sat to accommodate that.

Today I ran, Week 3 of the Spark Your Way to a 5K - 3 minute walk, 2 minute run x 6. I made sure not to have my music too loud, and to put my Gymboss where I could hear it. I don't quite trust the vibrate option. I did remember to map my distance. From my house to my turn around point and back (two cycles) is 0.75 miles. I burned 207 calories (2 activity points)

Food:
oatmeal & banana
salad w/ fat free dressing
crumb-coated chicken [1 pt for coating] w/ brown rice
pretzels [6 pts]
venison & beans w/ cheese [1 pt]

40 ounces of water and one coffee. 18 weekly points remaining and I used both of my activity points.

Days Binge Free: 10

1 comment:

Melty said...

How was your run? How did it feel? It was not hard for me until I got to the 5min running part.