Thursday, October 28, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 5 - Thursday

And once again, I forgot to note that I did not get my oil servings in yesterday.

Just a short workout today - Mark Sisson's WoW, Bringing Home the Kill. It's just a 1-mile walk carrying 1/4 your bodyweight. It really sucked. I picked a crappy weight (an adjustable dumbbell) that I could really only carry one way and my fingers lost sensation. And my earbuds kept falling out of my ears (there was no way I was doing this boring workout without music). Oh, and my heart rate monitor didn't work for the first 5 minutes, so I had to stop, re-wet the strap and start over. AND...I did it in the house, in a really tiny area, so I couldn't get any decent kind of pace. I didn't like this workout at all. I only burned 88 calories (1 activity point). Then I spent 10 minutes stretching and doing yoga because my body is sore after almost a week off. The good news is, I worked out in the morning before taking the kid to school. I'm glad I did, too, because work and Go Far kicked my ass.

Food:
scrambled eggs w/ avocado, banana
eggs w/ sausage [4 pts]
chicken salad w/ fat free dressing
Halloween (pumpkin & squash) soup, Core'n bread, milk
apple & cottage cheese

40 ounces of water and two coffees. 17 weekly points remaining, and I used my activity point.

Days On Plan: 4

No comments: