Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 2 - Saturday

I had a banana after I blogged last night.

squat 5x5x90 lbs
db bench press 5x5x35 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12 - ONE OF THEM WAS UNASSISTED!! Ok, I had to use momentum off the floor, but it wasn't a jump. More like a push.

2 activity points for this. I think next week I will increase my squat weight. Or maybe focus on depth. I'm hitting parallel but I'd like to do more ass-to-grass squats. I can do it with 45ish pounds but no way 90 pounds. What do powerlifters do? I'll have to check into that.

Food:
oatmeal & banana - I was so mad that I got sidetracked when my oatmeal was in the microwave and I got distracted and it spilled over so I lost half of it. I don't like old-fashioned oats in the microwave. Back to the stovetop, I guess.
eggs w/ tomato & avocado on toasted Sandwich Thin [1 pt]
apple & cottage cheese
chicken momnuggets w/ garlic mashed potatoes - These nuggets are the best homemade nuggets ever, even better than the crumb-coated chicken thighs I make. I wanted more!! I really, really wanted more. But I didn't go back for seconds.
hard boiled egg & red pepper slices

40 ounces of water and two coffees. 16 weekly points remaining and I used both of my activity points.

Days Binge Free: 13

No comments: