Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 9 - Wednesday

Lean Circuit 1 - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

single-leg calf raise w/ bicep curl (+1 set of 3 curls, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell]
triceps push ups (+1 set of 3 overhead triceps extensions, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell] - all push ups on my knees
split-lunge w/ bicep curl (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
double triceps kickback w/ stationary runner’s lunge (+1 set of 3 triceps dips, super slow)[10 lb dumbbells]
bicep/hamstring curls (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [10 lb dumbbell]
plank w/ single-arm triceps extension (+1 set of 3 triceps hovers, super slow) [8 lb dumbbell] - plank on my toes, hovers on my knees
reverse lunge w/ double arm bicep curl (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
supine overhead triceps extensions (+1 set of 3 push ups, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell]
sumo squat calf raise w/ bicep curl (+1 set of 3 curls, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]

I'm not feeling much better today but you know how I hate to get off schedule with my lifting...

5:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:50 AM - ricotta pancakes w/ sugar free syrup, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

12:55 PM - chicken salad w/ picante sauce & sour cream

3:40 PM - bagel w/ cream cheese

7:10 PM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce

9:00 PM - Fiber One Chocolate Mocha bar; I probably shouldn't have eaten this but I'm feeling crappy and sorry for myself.

Calories - 1555
Carbs - 159 (26 fiber)
Protein - 127
Fat - 46
C/P/F Ratio - 40.8/32.7/26.5

No comments: