Monday, April 13, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 10 - Monday

Lean Circuit 3 - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

squat w/ cross-body chop (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell]
reverse lunge w/ Arnold press(+1 set of 3 presses, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell]
chest fly w/ hip lift (+1 set of 3 hip lifts, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
kneeling overhead press w/ center crunch (+1 set of 3 presses, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
push up w/ side plank (+1 set of 3 push ups, super slow) [6 on toes, 6 on knees, 3 on knees]
dead lift w/ frontal press (+1 set of 3 presses, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells] - Made it to 12 this week
traveling push ups (+1 set of 3 triceps push ups, super slow) - 3 on my toes, the rest on my knees
chest fly w/ abduction (+1 set of 3 flies, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
Army crawl (+1 set of 3 planks w/ leg lifts per leg, super slow)

My husband's birthday is today and I made him a peanut butter pie, but at 400 calories for a teeny tiny slice, I wasn't about to have any.

7:05 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:10 AM - homemade bagel w/ ham & cheese

9:30 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

1:35 PM - stew meat & asparagus w/ light balsamic vinaigrette dressing

6:30 PM - Green Giant Simply Steam Broccoli & Carrots, stew meat, tomato

Calories - 1266
Carbs - 114 (21 fiber)
Protein - 114
Fat - 41
C/P/F Ratio - 35.6/35.6/28.8


1 comment:

Jess said...

WTG on not having any peanut butter pie! :) I absolutely LOVE PB pie!!! The Amish make the most delicious PB pie I've ever had and that is one thing I can't resist, sad to say.