Friday, April 17, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 10 - Friday

Lean Circuit 2 - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

sumo squat w/ anterior deltoid lift (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell, a pair for breakdown set]
double-arm row w/ single leg lift (+1 set of 3 rows, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
single hamstring curl w/ lateral raise (+1 set of 3 raises, super slow) [5 lb dumbbell, 10 for breakdown set]
runner's lunge w/ double-arm rows (+1 set of 3 rows, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
lateral raise w/ abduction (+1 set of 3 raises, super slow) [5 lb dumbbells]
plank w/ single-arm row (+1 set of 3 push ups, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell] - all on toes
reverse lunge w/ lateral raise (+1 set of 3 raises, super slow) [5 lb dumbbell]
posterior deltoid raise w/ leg lift (+1 set of 3 raises, super slow) [5 lb dumbbell]
squat w/ double-arm anterior deltoid lift (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [5 lb dumbbell, pair of 15 for breakdown set]

I don't like this circuit at all - all those stupid, weak little arm muscles. The whole 40 minutes today, I kept thinking to myself, "Two more weeks. Just. Two. More. Weeks." Of course, this means I need to work these muscles more. When I finish 30 Day Shred and I'm "designing" my own stuff again, I'll make sure to include some work for these weaklings.

I'm really hungry today, but feeling so bloated. I seriously feel like I've been stuffed into a sausage casing.

9:10 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:35 AM - homemade granola bar

1:05 PM - turkey chili salad w/ mozzarella cheese, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

4:15 PM - tuna salad w/ light balsamic dressing

6:15 PM - homemade granola bar

8:30 PM - scrambled eggs, ham, toast

Calories - 1776
Carbs - 172 (25 fiber)
Protein - 149
Fat - 61
C/P/F Ratio - 37.5/32.5/30

1 comment:

Jess said...

"I seriously feel like I've been stuffed into a sausage casing."

Yep. I feel that way...but so much worse. As per my blog comment just now, I'm totally "detoxing" this week (doing Induction) to get back on track. Blech!

You are still doing great though! Keep up the good work. :)