Sunday, April 5, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 8 - Sunday

Down 1.5 pounds to 136. According to SparkPeople.com, my BMI is 24.9 - in the healthy range. I am no longer overweight. I'm in such a pissy mood today that I can't even be happy about it.

7:45 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

8:20 AM - ricotta cheese pancakes w/ sugar free syrup

10:45 AM - spicy Thai rice w/ chicken

1:05 PM - homemade cornbread muffins; I was giving a go to the muffins I found at the Recipes of a Cheapskate blog I ate way too many.

The rest of the day was unmeasured and not logged in my tracker. I went to my friend's house for appetizers and dinner and had some jalapeno & cheese stuffed wantons, crackers & dip, and polenta with marinara sauce & cheese. Oh, and cookies. I had a few more of the cookies when I got home, but that was it. Well, I ate some carrots to try to get the "good" out of my mouth.

No numbers today!



No comments: