Thursday, April 9, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 9 - Thursday

Damn it all to fucking hell. I upgraded the program I use to write my blog throughout the day, and it erased everything I had. I'm not sure I remember everything I had down. Piece of shit program.

Anyway...

Exercise today was Get Lean Intervals and a 4 mile walk. I'm still not feeling well but I have company coming Saturday and things to do, so I'm just trying to stay consistent with the exercise.

6:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:40 AM - homemade cookies n cream protein bar

10:15 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

12:20 PM - chicken salad w/ picante sauce & sour cream, millet & flax chips

3:40 PM - millet & flax chips

6:25 PM - cube steak & peas

9:35 PM - millet & flax chips, Green Giant Simply Steam Broccoli & Carrots

Calories - 1534
Carbs - 186 (70 fiber - holy crap!!!)
Protein - 121
Fat - 36
C/P/F Ratio - 48/31.2/20.9

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to see those Millet and Flax chips found a good home, LOL!

Becky said...

I told you they wouldn't last the day!