Saturday, April 18, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 10 - Saturday

Fat burn Challenge & Recharge today. I was in no mood to do either, especially not the Recharge. I wanted to add on a Tae Bo video but my son has been a major brat lately and I just can't stand it anymore. I'm going to go crazy during the summer - I can barely handle Spring Break. I wish we could enroll him in some sort of summer program but I don't see that happening.

I was so hungry today and nothing sounded good. I expect no loss on the scale tomorrow.

9:10 AM - Total cereal w/ milk, granola bar

11:10 AM - turkey chili salad w/ mozzarella, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

3:00 PM - turkey sandwich w/ mustard

6:30 PM - turkey chili, granola bar

8:00 PM - toast w/ margarine

Calories - 1972
Carbs - 222 (38 fiber)
Protein - 118
Fat - 73
C/P/F Ratio - 44/23.5/32.5

No comments: