Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 11 - Wednesday

Lean Circuit 1 - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

single-leg calf raise w/ bicep curl (+1 set of 3 curls, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell]
triceps push ups (+1 set of 3 overhead triceps extensions, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell] - 3 on my toes, 9 on my knees
split-lunge w/ bicep curl (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells, 15 for breakdown set]
double triceps kickback w/ stationary runner’s lunge (+1 set of 3 triceps dips, super slow)[10 lb dumbbells]
bicep/hamstring curls (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [10 lb dumbbell]
plank w/ single-arm triceps extension (+1 set of 3 triceps hovers, super slow) [10 lb dumbbell] - plank on my toes, hovers on my knees
reverse lunge w/ double arm bicep curl (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
supine overhead triceps extensions (+1 set of 3 push ups, super slow) [20 lb dumbbell] - push ups on my toes
sumo squat calf raise w/ bicep curl (+1 set of 3 curls, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]

I also took a walk with Sara today - 4.5 miles in 1:16:08, and I learned that the route I have at my house is just shy of 1 mile per circuit. Oh well. I did remember to eat before walking, and it helped a lot.

It was a high calorie day and I don't care! I feel absolutely NO guilt about my choices. None!

5:10 AM - apple & cottage cheese

7:00 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

8:30 AM - almonds & string cheese

10:50 AM - turkey bacon, toast, omelet w/ green pepper, onion, cheese & picante sauce

3:00 PM - sno-cone made with sugar free syrup; I used so little syrup and there isn't much to it that I didn't bother logging it in my tracker. It did help my throat though!

3:30 PM - salad w/ sweet onion dressing

6:05 PM - turkey & sweet potato casserole

6:40 PM - turkey & sweet potato casserole; So good, I had to have more.

9:00 PM - ice cream

Calories - 2409
Carbs - 214 (26 fiber)
Protein - 145
Fat - 109
C/P/F Ratio - 35.4/24/40.7

No comments: