Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 9 - Tuesday

I did not work out today. I was up most of the night coughing and I was just too tired to do much. I did go buy some cough suppressant to see if that would help. It didn't.

7:30 AM - Total cereal w/ skim milk

9:30 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

11:15 AM - scrambled eggs w/ chicken breast, cheese, onion, green pepper & picante sauce

4:20 PM - homemade bagel w/ margarine; I used my bread recipe and turned it into bagels.

7:15 PM - chicken breast & coleslaw

9:00 PM - Total cereal w/ skim milk

Calories - 1458
Carbs - 166(24 fiber)
Protein - 96
Fat - 46
C/P/F Ratio - 45.6/26.2/28.3



3 comments:

Jess said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Being sick sucks!

Carl Daikeler said...

You gotta feed your body nutrition that it can process to turn Muscle into a fat burning machine.

Forgive the shameless plug, but the goal here is success and health, and the two servings of Total aren't going to get you there: You really need to try Shakeology. All the effort you're putting into your fitness, investing in better fuel is going to get you there MUCh faster, with better overall health results. I promise!

Becky said...

I've heard great things about Shakeology but I'm not paying outrageous prices for anything, so please keep the spam to yourself, thank!