Thursday, April 23, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 11 - Thursday

I woke up stuffy and not feeling like doing cardio at all. The plan was to do my cardio dvd before taking Sebastian to school, then walk after. But since I could barely stand to breathe, I didn't do my videos until after I took him to school and time to get my nose cleared out. It still feels like I've got my head stuck in a vacuum cleaner bag though. Anyway, I did Chalene's Get Lean Intervals, then the standing segment of Ab Jam.

7:30 AM - Total cereal w/ milk

10:30 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

1:00 PM - apple & grapes; This was not filling and really just made me hungrier. Next time, I'll have protein with it.

2:50 PM - turkey & sweet potato casserole

6:05 PM - fajita salad

Calories - 1279
Carbs - 128 (14 fiber)
Protein - 81
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 40.2/25.5/34.3

No comments: