Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 6 - Saturday

suspended fallout 1x12 each side
Swiss ball mountain climber 1x12 each side
cable half-kneeling chop 1x12 each side - I can't do this one because I don't have the equipment, but I'm going to keep writing it in

chin up 1x8, 1x6, 1x4, 1x8 - all assisted

dumbbell split squat 4x8x30 lbs each side
dumbbell two-point row 4x8x30 lbs each side

wide-grip deadlift w/ feet on weight plate 4x8x85 lbs
dumbbell alternating chest press on partial bench 4x8x25 lbs each side

metabolic workout: burpees (6-10 per minute for 10 minutes) - I got in 100 burpees. Next time, we do 11 minutes. Yay.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
cheese omelet & toast w/ butter [8]
salad w/ light dressing, fruit & almonds [7]
cheese [4]
apple & pepper slices [0]
three bean & quinoa salad [9]
cheesecake pudding [2] - It's National Cheesecake Day!
oatmeal w/ banana, peanut butter & Nutella [9]

I used all of my daily points and have 3 weekly points remaining. Yes, 3 freaking points, with one day to go. I know technically, I have activity points but since it's so subjective, I can't confidently assign APs to my workouts. So that's just cushion.

No comments: