Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 5 - Sunday

I'm feeling totally defeated. I'm only down 2 pounds so far this month. Yeah, healthy rate of loss, STFU. I don't want to hear it. I know how it goes and don't need anyone "teaching me a lesson" about it all. I feel hungry all the time and this week I tried using some of my weekly points every day. I'm not over-exercising and I'm certain I'm eating enough for my activity level. I'm really stressed about the upcoming school year - I don't really want to go back to work, and I'm dreading my duties as PTO Vice President. I'm not at all happy in my marriage and that is stressing me out, too.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
turkey bacon, chocolate pancakes w/ light whipped cream [12]
turkey breast w/ mixed vegetables [5]
roast beef & cheese wrap [9]
cheese [2]

And then I ate a bunch of crap. I hate this fucking cycle.

No comments: