Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 6 - Wednesday

I spent the entire morning and a good part of the afternoon moving furniture and dancing with the vacuum and mop. I had a blast. Then, I did the 15 minute beginner segment from Shaun T's Rockin' Body. My step-daughter did it with me and it was so much fun. I would have done the next segment if I'd had time.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
hard boiled eggs & banana [4]
ham sandwich, salad w/ homemade dressing [9]
apple & yogurt [3]
carrot sticks [0]
mahi mahi w/ cheesy mixed vegetables [12]
banana [0]

I used all of my daily points and have 42 weekly points remaining. I kept hoping I'd find something else I wanted to eat but I just wasn't hungry after that banana. I wasn't all that hungry before the banana, and I probably shouldn't have eaten it.

No comments: