Monday, July 18, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 5 - Monday

No workout today. I'd planned on taking my son to the park first thing in the morning but he was a sleepyhead and didn't get up until it was too late to go before an appointment he had.

I got news this afternoon that I won a copy of Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift, courtesy of Saturday Fitness Beatdown on Facebook. Every week, someone posts a 2-minute fitness challenge (usually a Beachbody exercise) and you're supposed to record it and upload it to the challenge page. Every submission gets an entry in the monthly drawing. My 2 entries this month won me the prize! Yay!

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
oatmeal w/ protein powder, Nutella & banana [7]
brown rice w/ mixed vegetables & cheese [11]
apple [0]
banana [0]
vegetable salad w/ fat free dressing & chow mein noodles [3]
scrambled eggs w/ cheese, sandwich thin w/ cream cheese [11]

I used all of my daily points and have 44 weekly points remaining. It's been a while since I've dipped into my weeklies on the first day of the week.

No comments: