Monday, July 25, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 6 - Monday

There are 160 days left in the year. Just sayin'.

I did mean to work out today - I was going to do Shaun T's Rockin' Body or the metabolic workout from tomorrow's workout (because I'll have to separate them once I go back to work anyway) but we just got so busy that I never got time. I will get all of my workout tomorrow and if it's raining, some Rockin' Body. Otherwise, we're hitting the pool. It's not big enough for real exercise but I'll do what I can.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
hard boiled eggs & mandarin oranges [4]
banana & cottage cheese [5]
three bean & quinoa salad w/ onions, green peppers & tomatoes [8]
apple & yogurt [3]
carrot sticks [0]
cheese & tomato sandwich w/ light mayo & mustard [8]

I used all of my daily points and have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: