Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 3 - Friday through Sunday

Saturday's workout:

plank - 2x90 sec
side plank - 2x45 sec, each side

split squat, front foot elevated - 3x12x25 lbs, each side
suspended row - 3x12

Romanian deadlift - 3x12x100 lbs
push up - 3x12

I also did the Saturday Fitness Beatdown, and today's challenge was the one-leg raises from Insane Abs. These weren't so bad, other than not remembering how to do them all that well. I should have tried to go faster. It wasn't all that challenging, and even the person who threw down the challenge said he should have suggested 10 reps before switching sides instead of just 5 reps. I agree. I don't know how many I did. I didn't watch the video to count and I was mentally side-tracked while actually doing them. Here is my video.

Food, again, has been a bit out of control. I don't care. I just don't care anymore. Actually, I do care, which is why I'm crawling back to Weight Watchers tomorrow. Back to measuring and tracking. As much as I hate it, I can't have any control any other way. It's not total control because I can always say "screw it" and eat whatever, but there's at least a little bit of structure for me. I'm not going to bother with activity points though. Just daily and weekly points. My husband is going to be doing it with me because...well, you will find out tomorrow once it's official.

No comments: