Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 4 - Sunday

plank - 2x90 sec
side plank - 2x45 sec, each side

split squat, front foot elevated - 3x12x30 lbs, each side
suspended row - 3x12

Romanian deadlift - 3x12x105 lbs
push up - 3x12

The workout sucked and I hated every second of it. At one point, I posted on my Facebook wall that I was out of gas and was going to go back to being fat and lazy. I'm not, of course, but I'm drowning in desperation. Food sucked yesterday and it sucked today and there is no longer any doubt in my mind that junk food makes me angry and depressed. I was a raging, emotional bitch today. I wish I could pig out on cheese & nuts instead of simple sugars and trans fats.

1 comment:

brightongym said...

these rules of lifting for abs are best..
health gym