Friday, July 29, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 6 - Friday

I had a banana after I posted last night.

Today's workout was another short one - Mark, Move & Groove from Rockin' Body. Still fun!

I spent the day watching Day 1 of the CrossFit Games. It was incredibly inspiring! These men and women are in phenomenal shape. I know I will never make it as a competitor (though the old fogey Masters category is a possibility in 15-20 years) but it looks like "fun" in a twisted sort of way. I'll just wait and see how my March Spartan Race goes before I go getting all crazy.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [3]
scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & cheese, sandwich thin w/ homemade apple spread [8]
salad w/ fruit, light dressing & almonds [7]
apple & yogurt [2]
three bean & quinoa salad w/ onions, green peppers & tomatoes [9]
apple [0]
oatmeal w/ peanut butter & nutella [8]

I used all of my daily points and have 14 weekly points remaining. I'm hungry, damn it.

No comments: