Monday, July 4, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 3 - Monday

No lifting today. I did the OBX Killer Dunes 2 Mile at Jockey's Ridge. It was rough, rough, rough! Every time I got to the top of one giant sand dune, there was another waiting. I knew I'd be walking most of it and I figured I'd finish in around 40 minutes. My official time was 37:34.9, with a 18:48 minute mile pace. I finished 211 out of 263. This was one of those races that I really only did to say I've done it.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
bananas - I ate two post-race, along with one very small bite of a glazed donut
apple & cottage cheese
cheese omelet
raw vegetables w/ red pepper hummus
spicy black bean burgers w/ cheese on lettuce wrap
small piece of apple w/ a little bit of peanut butter

I was so damn hungry today, especially after eating the black bean burgers. I am so freaking hungry on Meatless Mondays. I'm determined to keep doing them, though!

No comments: