Saturday, November 22, 2008

NROL - Week 16 - Saturday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2 today. I'm getting the moves down so it's really getting fun! I plan to do it again tomorrow, even though it's a scheduled day off. I hope to do it Monday and Tuesday, too. I know I'll get to it Monday, but Tuesday, I have tons of packing and need to get a little sleep during the day for our trip. I'm hopeful, though!

9:45 AM - orange & cottage cheese; it has been a long time since I've had an orange and it was very satifying

11:05 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, granola bar; I ate the 3/4 of a bar that was leftover from my son's snack the other day

2:00 PM - chicken breast & broccoli

5:40 PM - chicken tortilla soup

Calories - 1421
Carbs - 117 (27 fiber)
Protein - 127
Fat - 51
C/P/F Ratio - 32.5/35.3/32.1

No comments: