Saturday, November 8, 2008

NROL - Week 14 - Saturday

No exercise today. I'm a bit stiff from kickboxing yesterday. Nothing too bad, but since I'm lifting tomorrow, I've decided not to do anything today. Unless you count scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom. Tomorrow I do bedrooms. Monday, the rest of the house. I've put it off too long, and the bonus exercise will be good for me.

8:00 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

10:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese w/ cinnamon & Splenda

1:00 PM - breaded chicken breast w/ mayo & mustard sauce, California blend vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)

6:50 PM - boneless, skinless chicken thighs w/ peas in butter & garlic

9:30 PM - peanut butter sandwich

Calories - 1581
Carbs - 134 (38 fiber)
Protein - 141
Fat - 56
C/P/F Ratio - 33.5/35.2/31.2

No comments: