Monday, November 3, 2008

NROL - Week 14 - Monday

Wow, 14 weeks in. Of course, with the breaks, it doesn't feel like that long. The change of routine helps a lot, but I'm kind of itching to do another Body For Life challenge. I don't know. I'll think about it. The NROL workouts are just going to get harder and harder. Let's face it - I'm a total wuss. And the more I think about it, the more I want to do BFL again. Actually, I just want to do the weight lifting portion of it. I don't have any cardio equipment and I'm sure as heck not going outside to run. Wait - looking the next NROL program, I think I'd like to do that. It looks like - not fun, but more appealing than the current program. Which I HATE with a passion.

Speaking of, today was Fat Loss IIB, with 60 second rest periods:

[superset w/ full rest]:
snatch grip deadlift 3x12x60
push up (on knees) 3x12xbw

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split squat w/ overhead db press 3x12x10
underhand lat pull 3x12x68

[superset w/ full rest]:
Romanian deadlift w/ bent over bb row 3x12x45
lower body Russian twist 3x12xbw (per side)

Wow, and while I was looking into high pulls (which I'll need in my next program), I found a suggested Tabata combo - the Sumo Deadlift/High Pull. Crazy stuff, I tell you. Not thank you. I'm planning on resuming Tabatas tomorrow, but I'm not sure what move I'll use. I know what move I won't be using!!

6:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:30 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

11:30 AM - chicken breast, cheese, salsa, sour cream, tortilla

2:00 PM - mozzarella string cheese

5:45 PM - pepper jack cheese; just waiting for dinner

6:30 PM - chicken drumsticks & mashed cauliflower

Calories - 1300
Carbs - 67 (7 fiber)
Protein - 119
Fat - 63
C/P/F/ Ratio - 20.4/36.3/43.4

No comments: