Sunday, November 2, 2008

NROL - Week 13 - Sunday

Ugh! I had half my day typed up and saved, then I accidentally cleared my notes. The SAVE and CLEAR buttons should not be next to each other in this ScribeFire extension.

Anyway...

I got on the scale this morning, convinced I could handle the damage 3 weeks of bad eating did. Imagine my shock when I saw 150, which is where I was when this whole mess started. So, I'm pleasantly surprised.

8:00 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

8:55 AM - Special K Protein Plus cereal w/ skim milk; half hour and an hour after eating, I felt like I hadn't eaten at all - I actually had to check my notes to see if I skipped breakfast

12:15 PM - chicken breast & broccoli; I wanted Caesar dressing with this but opted for salt and pepper instead

1:50 PM - peppermint drops

4:15 PM - ground beef, onions, broccoli & cream cheese; I didn't measure all this but I had 2 big helpings

No numbers today.

No comments: