Saturday, November 15, 2008

NROL - Week 15 - Saturday

I have a cold. Right now it's just a stuffy nose, and it's really only bad at night. That means I'm not sleeping well, but that's okay. It's not hindering my exercise so far. Speaking of exercise, my husband planned to get up at 4 AM to go bear hunting. I planned on getting up when he did so I could get some cardio in before my son woke up. The crappy night of non-sleep killed that idea, and I stayed in bed until my son woke up. He actually had school today because of bad weather last week. I could have easily just skipped cardio, but when we got up, I dressed in my exercise clothes, so I was committed to exercising after I dropped him off at school. I'm glad I did that because the workout was great. I did the Turbo Jam Cardio Mix 2 again. I love that mix. I love Turbo Jam. I want more Turbo Jam dvds.

7:35 AM - apple & cottage cheese

12:40 PM - tuna salad (w/ iceberg lettuce, carrots, green peppers, celery, black beans, tomato, balsamic vinaigrette dressing); this salad was so huge, I ate half for lunch and half for a snack

3:10 PM - tuna salad

4:00 PM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

7:30 PM - turkey bacon, eggs, toast w/ margarine

Calories - 1604
Carbs - 152 (36 fiber)
Protein - 110
Fat - 67
C/P/F Ratio - 36.9/26.7/36.4

No comments: