Saturday, February 23, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 34

I did some HIIT this morning!!! I skipped my ab workout though, and will probably drop abs on HIIT days. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, with a 3 minute warm up, 1 minute work interval, 2 minute recovery intervals, with some improvising in the last 4 minutes or so. I almost wanted to throw up when I got off the machine, and my legs hated me. But I did it, and I will try it again next Saturday.

Food was decent. I'm currently battling the cookie temptation. I've brushed my teeth and am ready for bed, in the hopes that I can avoid the Soft Baked Chewy Chips-Ahoy a little longer.

apple
cottage cheese

fortified French toast
coffee w/ cream

tuna wrap

spaghetti squash
shrimp
pasta sauce
coffee w/ cream

"fried" eggs
toast w/ butter
Colby cheese

Calories - 1761
Carbs - 137 (38 fiber)
Protein - 162
Fat - 76
C/P/F Ratio - 29/34.4/36.5

No comments: